5.16.2008


Game Night 05.07.08

The Game: 300 point game. Standard starting positions.

The Map:


The Teams:

Chris: The theme Chris picked for his team was "Captains." Green Arrow (filler piece?), Captain Ben Daimio, Captain Britain, Captain America.


Jeff: A nice random assortment of characters for Jeff this time out. Liberty Belle, Clayface, Johnny Quick, and Atom.


Adam: Adam assembled a good looking Freedom Fighters team. Phantom Lady, Damage, Uncle Sam, and Ray.


Dan: I had an odd theme for my team. Not sure where I pulled this one out of. Well yeah, actually I did pull this one out of my butt. My theme was Wayland Union High School - attended by yours truly some 10+ years ago. Damage (for the mullets), Shatterstar (white - school color), Wildcat (school mascot), Meggan (green - school color).


Summary: Chris started the game off with a bold move to the middle of the map. I chased after him with my team on one side with Jeff getting in the mix on the other side. Adam moved on to the hill and was able to make some ranged shots on all of us with Ray. Later in the game after Chris's team was KO'ed Jeff and I got into a close combat role-off. Adam headed towards us methodically landing hits on the biggest threats. We had to end the game because of time, but at that point it was looking like Adam would have won it. It was a fairly close (and fun) game.

1 comment:

Dozer said...

Creative idea for the team theme...are the Knights next?