5.21.2008


Halo 3 LAN Invite - Friday, June 13, starting 7 p.m.

Interested in a Halo 3 LAN? Consider this your invitation. Anyone that wants in on this LAN that didn't get an e-mail (Lexicus & crew) send me an e-mail if you'd like to participate.







It's time again for another Halo 3 LAN. I had a clever idea for invites this time. I made up a bunch of cheesy/lame postcards like you receive in the mail from friends/family on vacation. Kinda like these:





I ended up making 8 of these postcards for the Halo 3 LAN announcement. In the process I got lazy. Rather than hunt down addresses, print and mail these postcards, I decided to put them up here instead. Almost as good, although the "what the hell...?" moment of getting one of these in the mail would be great.

I'll post the rest of my postcards in a couple days.

1 comment:

Dozer said...

I especially enjoyed the first "postcard"