4.12.2008


Brzoziller LAN Party

Well here it is, a montage video of some gameplay from the March 28th Brzoziller LAN Party. Unfortunately I was kinda limited on video clips because I accidently lost most of the replay videos before I had a chance to watch them all. As a result, there isn't too much carnage and explosions in this video. Oh well, next time will be better.

I'm probably going to get a capture card because I had fun making this video. It is about 8 minutes long so you might want to give it a minute to load before you play it.




In the next few weeks I hope to make a trailer to announce our next LAN party!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Wow Dan!

That was great! Saved some great clips there- especially the last one. Which team was that on the warthog flippin' through the air like that?

Looks like I had quite a few moment of greatness there myself- the flamethrower & the turret. Chris's suicide mission into the barrels was priceless!!

Can't wait for the next one!

HALOOOOOO!!!!!

DRM said...

The last clip (flying mongoose) was Chris and Adam.

Yeah it is hard to tell who is doing what in those clips.
I originally planned on having a few short highlights of each player, but since I lost a lot of footage I wasn't able to do that. Next time. We also need to up the explosion factor (we need to include vehicles more).

robin said...

Impressive! You did an awesome job!

Yeah the suicide mission into the barrels was way too funny!