3.31.2008


Halo 3 LAN Sneak Peek

The Halo 3/Smash Bros. Brawl LAN was alot of fun this past Friday night. We ended up with a turn out of 9 people. Hopiefully we can bump that number up to at least 12 players for the next one (16 would be even better!). We had a wide spectrum of player ability yet it is safe to say everyone had a good time.

I have a feeling my video montage will take me longer to make than I first anticipated. For now I'll tease you with a few random screenshots. Nothing too wild. *Disclaimer: Screenshots do not reflect actual individual player skill/non-skill* :)

Dean and Adam (left to right) face off.


Chris unloads his Assault Rifle on Josh.


Driving a Warthog can be hazardous to your health.


Dean gives Rudy a whack to the noggin.


Shot through heart! And your to blame.... Adam feels the pain of a well placed bullet.

2 comments:

Dozer said...

how did you get those pics? They are cool!

DRM said...

There is an "instant replay" feature with Halo 3. I started to go back the next day and watch the games we played. I planned to do a video montage, but I screwed something up and lost most of the video of our games. I have a few clips, but no where near what I was planning to use. Oh well, next time I'll do it right!