2.21.2007

pinball at the 'zoo 2007

**UPDATE - Pinball at the 'Zoo '07 has been moved forward a week to April 20-21**

I stumbled across this upcoming event in Kalamazoo, MI in my quest to build an arcade cabinet. The main event that interests me is the auction. Why build an arcade cabinet from scratch when I can win one at an auction? My hope is I can find something really cheap and just restore that rather than build a cabinet from scratch. We'll see...

In addition to the auction are pinball tournaments, arcade game tournaments, and an arcade and gameroom show. There is a $7 admission fee, but the pinball machines and arcades are set up for free play.

If you don't have any plans Saturday, April 14th anyone is welcome to join me in the festivities. It looks like a fun chance to play some classic games. Plus if I win any auctions you can help me load it into the truck! I'll be getting there bright and early (8 a.m.) to preview the auction items.

Pinball At The 'Zoo 2007 takes place on April 13th-14th at the Kalamazoo County Fairgrounds. Check out all the details and directions at pinballatthezoo.com. More fun in a fairground building since 4-H's "How Fast Can You Scoop The Poop" event!!

No comments: