1.10.2008


Wednesday Game Night 12.19.07

I'm finally posting the pics from our game night way back before Christmas. So, uh, here they are...

The Game: 400 points, vanilla game.

The Map: Very open middle section with a couple buildings on the side.



Adam: With the latest Marvel heroclix set (Mutations & Monsters) release of Archangel and Iceman, Adam was able to put together a nice original X-Factor team. Jean Grey/Marvel Girl, Iceman, Cyclops, Archangel, Beast.


Chris: Eager to try out some of his new clix from the M&M set, Chris had this team to play. Cyclops, Zauriel, Black Tom Cassidy, Zombie Iron-man, Gorgon.


Jeff: I usually forget at least one theme team each game night. This week it is Jeff's team. I don't remember if he had a theme or not, so make one up yourself. Plastic Man, Mr. Myxzplztx (yes I spelled that wrong), Batman, Young Superman, Wonder Woman.


Dan: I had sort of a half theme team. My theme was arch rivals/enemies. Falcon and Lockjaw were just throw-ins. Kraven, Spider-man, Wolverine, Hulk, Falcon, Lockjaw.


Super short summary of what I remember from this game:
- Hulk smash Jeff.
- Mr. Mxzyzlplzyt (still spelling it wrong) outwits Dan. Alot.
- Cyclops optic blasts Chris's team.
- Zauriel & Gorgon inflicts lots of damage.
- _________ wins (fill in the blank).

No comments: